<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6589715?origin\x3dhttp://deskoh91.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

dEsKOh91 VX

Chronicles of the world from my perspective.

Life

Tuesday, March 27, 2007


tomorrow is the start of Adam Khoo's I am Gifted, You Are Not... I mean, So Are You, course.

I wonder what evil tricks did our school employ to cut the price of the course by over 100% from a 4 digit to 3 digit figure.

after having three batches go through it, I had more or less heard what is it about by now. study skills like speed reading and notes taking and loads of jokes and fun before stirring you up emotionally to extreme levels and make you bawl like a crying baby on the third day, with mentions about treating your parents unfairly.

cannot wait to see what makes it so powerful and actually manages to motivate people to do well in their examinations.

heard the course ends at nearly 9pm daily. finally got chance to admire the night sky of pandan reservoir. lol.
posted by Desmond, 8:07 PM