PSS2 - 28/12 - Thursday
Thursday, December 28, 2006
PSS2 post again. this time round I had loads of carrie pics but due to my super laziness and masters in procrastination the bad internet connection caused by the earthquake at taiwan I shall post them up at a later time!
ahh carrie better not get booted! Idecided not to contribute to mediacock's coffers forgot all about the voting this week and did not call. *prays hard*
*update at 11.50pm* OH YES CARRIE GOT IN! WOOHOO! THANK GOD! MAXIMILLIAN SHOULD BE OUT IN THIS CASE! LAWL!~
*update at 11.51pm* daren got in. expected lah. he got 43 points, new record and some more is a survivor of revivals. of course no problem lah!
*update at 11.53pm* oh yays! I feel like a psychic totally at this moment. mao mao is gone man!
okay, we must feel a bit sad for her. lets give her 5 seconds of silence. 1...2...3...4...5...ok done. methinks lesheng will stay in.
*update at 11.56pm* someone please hire me as a psychic. my skills are proven. lesheng is in, not jon.
end of this insignificant post. pictures will be up soon. I promise!
ahh carrie better not get booted! I
*update at 11.50pm* OH YES CARRIE GOT IN! WOOHOO! THANK GOD! MAXIMILLIAN SHOULD BE OUT IN THIS CASE! LAWL!~
*update at 11.51pm* daren got in. expected lah. he got 43 points, new record and some more is a survivor of revivals. of course no problem lah!
*update at 11.53pm* oh yays! I feel like a psychic totally at this moment. mao mao is gone man!
okay, we must feel a bit sad for her. lets give her 5 seconds of silence. 1...2...3...4...5...ok done. methinks lesheng will stay in.
*update at 11.56pm* someone please hire me as a psychic. my skills are proven. lesheng is in, not jon.
end of this insignificant post. pictures will be up soon. I promise!
