<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6589715?origin\x3dhttp://deskoh91.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

dEsKOh91 VX

Chronicles of the world from my perspective.

Inbox - 18/10 - Wednesday

Wednesday, October 18, 2006


WARNING: Not for those used to Singapore-styled censoring or for those whose minds operates below 18 years old.

some dessert before an Area 51 post.

caught this off HardwareZone Forums just now. do watch the video first before proceeeding with the post for some surprise and suspense.

as famous AhBing once said, Singapore protected its citizens well with its high profile censoring of films and printed media. other than gore, it protected us from, well.... artistic humour.

so, lets watch an artistically humourous film by Japan then! do note this is shown on their TV (in wee hours of morning I suppose). if this is shown on singapore TV I will chop.... something!

ANOTHER WARNING: In Singapore, this would definitely get at least an M18 rating. but this is deskoh91's blog, where ratings dont exist. so well =)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?eurl=&v=NVA-RYjUY4E

okay are you done with the video? I am sure you are not. I am giving you another chance to turn back. 回头是岸.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

okay, maybe that is a bit too many chances. here, some tissues for you to clean yourselves up before continuing.

I am sure you are wondering why the girls are in that highly orgasmic state from only the sounds around them.

as I guessed, it is because they are wearing sound-sensitive vibrators. the amount of sounds all around must be extremely sexciting.

anyone wanna buy one?
posted by Desmond, 5:00 PM