16/8 - Wednesday
Wednesday, August 16, 2006
maths common test is today. pretty bad, pretty bad. I only started recalling everything towards the end of the paper.
shouldnt have looked at shawn's answers. now everyone laughs at me. whats more it is only for 2 pathetic marks.
since I am (quite) a righteous person, my conscience is actually pricking on me. even though it is only 2 marks. really quite regretted doing that.
the last two common tests are history and social studies. I must really try to study for those two already. they are my favourite subjects. hope I can shine this time.
shouldnt have looked at shawn's answers. now everyone laughs at me. whats more it is only for 2 pathetic marks.
since I am (quite) a righteous person, my conscience is actually pricking on me. even though it is only 2 marks. really quite regretted doing that.
the last two common tests are history and social studies. I must really try to study for those two already. they are my favourite subjects. hope I can shine this time.
