<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6589715?origin\x3dhttp://deskoh91.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

dEsKOh91 VX

Chronicles of the world from my perspective.

MYE2006: After Geography, On to Additonal Maths

Tuesday, May 02, 2006


NOTE: If you noticed, all my Mid-Year Exams post are labelled MYE2006 so that all my posts during exam period do not look like random rants.

Geography is over. and I think I did not do too badly.

the paper is really easier than expected, no mapwork at all. this had got to be the wet dream of all Pure Geography students. such papers would not appear again.

alas, I did not study the final two chapters too well. the questions in Q1 of SEQ are way too challenging, especially since my knowledge about tropical storms are weak.

in addition, I did not study too detailed into plate tectonics and weathering well, so I think I lost some critical marks over there.

other than that, it is to hell with regolith, caldera, convectional rain, elm trees and Marianne Chong's bottom! ... till End of Year Exams.

==

tomorrow is Additional Mathematics. one of my lousiest subjects together with Elementary Mathematics.

it is already said this Additional Maths paper is a total killer, with Mr Leong and Margaret Loh setting, if you can survive this you can survive any kind of Maths.

unfortunately my maths sucked from P4 till now. so I will die anyway. it is just how much blood. I am used to failing maths papers so it is alright.

good luck.
posted by Desmond, 12:32 PM