<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6589715?origin\x3dhttp://deskoh91.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

dEsKOh91 VX

Chronicles of the world from my perspective.

Meet The Parents Session 2006

Saturday, May 27, 2006


POSTNOTE: percentage should be 56.3% instead of 56.9%. it is not my fault actually. a little bird came by and poo-pooed on the percentage and I didnt not clean it up properly. only after I used thinner did I realise my mistake.

went to school this morning for MPS. only managed to meet the Mdm Soh at 11.45am despite appointment at 11am as some of the parents talked for too long.

they talked about chemistry and maths (three subjects I failed), behaviour in school and home, ExCEL fair, nTRiX, motherhood problems, guys not reporting to parents, bad husbands and everything else.

my mother say she feels she is more homely with this teacher. seeing what they talked, obviously.

and my parents say Mdm Soh look really young. my mother even said she cant be much older than 21 (she is 22). shows older people eyes bio more yandaos and chiobus than us, so can tell the age easily.

my results seems okay, and I did fail 3 subjects. Chemistry, A Maths and E Maths. they are the subjects which require most application, which I am really bad in. need more practice in these subjects I guess.

this time round I will make sure I can pass all my exams at least. so many underlines aint exactly very glorifying. they looked horrifying rather.

level position is 61, class position 9, 56.3% and L1R5 is 26. this is what most of you competitve people wanted to look for any way. so I wrote it all out. happy now? now I think all of you will go away anyway so I end here.
posted by Desmond, 8:19 PM