<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6589715?origin\x3dhttp://deskoh91.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

dEsKOh91 VX

Chronicles of the world from my perspective.

Extremely exciting Photolog coming your way!

Wednesday, March 29, 2006


yes I currently have hell a lot of pictures on my hands now. I admit I did not take most of them. you will see hell a lot of faces on the photolog, including mine!

ever since the inception of this blog my face had not even appeared even once. because everytime I smile my mouth not straight because my left cheek muscle is not as flexible as my right cheek one.

since I have got 410MB worth of pictures off the MSPD in the digital camera of someone's, I will find one and put it up.

and hell a lot of camwhor... I mean "Zi Lian" pictures from the girls. in fact you will know who is the owner of the camera really easily after that.

the photolog may only arrive well into the weekends. there are loads to sort. I got loads of shots of the durian if it matters.

the amount of girls appearing on the upcoming photolog will hopefully increase my viewership. yay.

so yeah stay tuned and get the tissues ready. (so cheesy...)
posted by Desmond, 8:30 PM