Milkshake!
Friday, December 30, 2005
NOTE: will blog more about the peer leaders training held yesterday tomorrow since I am too lazy to write it now.
those who went for the peer leaders training yesterday would have heard of Milkshake and the girls' reluctance to do a demonstration.
while you see an example done by stanley, it still does not make much sense to you does it?
secret agent deskoh91 went on a mission to uncover the truth that lies behind this mysterious Milkshake...
it is actually a song called Milkshake sang by Kelis back in 2003. the song sounds rather normal and has a great rhythm.
BUT
watch the video and you will know what the deal is all about.
http://www.ifilm.com/ifilmdetail/2483161?htv=12
an excrept of the lyrics:
my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard
and they're like, it's better than yours
damn right its better than yours
I can teach you but I have to charge...
those who went for the peer leaders training yesterday would have heard of Milkshake and the girls' reluctance to do a demonstration.
while you see an example done by stanley, it still does not make much sense to you does it?
secret agent deskoh91 went on a mission to uncover the truth that lies behind this mysterious Milkshake...
it is actually a song called Milkshake sang by Kelis back in 2003. the song sounds rather normal and has a great rhythm.
BUT
watch the video and you will know what the deal is all about.
http://www.ifilm.com/ifilmdetail/2483161?htv=12
an excrept of the lyrics:
my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard
and they're like, it's better than yours
damn right its better than yours
I can teach you but I have to charge...
