<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6589715?origin\x3dhttp://deskoh91.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

dEsKOh91 VX

Chronicles of the world from my perspective.

3rd "Initiative" Meeting and after that

Wednesday, December 07, 2005


it has been quite a long time since I last updated something about myself. I finally decided to write something pertaining to my life.

================

today is that lameass initiative meeting again when we basically learnt about how to write a proper proposal from farhan. other than that and a switching of some positions, nothing else important is inside. so lets not bother about it.

but the focus of this meeting is I took pictures of phyo's nails to prove how long they are. I also took mine before I cut just for comparison.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Mine

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Mine, on closer inspection

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Phyo's

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Phyo's on closer inspection

oh. I think I forgot to put the warnings. but still it is not my concern if you had just regurgitated all of your breakfast, lunch and dinner from three days ago because you are overreacting.

================

after that the girls went for their choir with josef while the rest of us left for the playground (the one I went many times). for this we played mainly with the swing before going to the nearby temporary hawker centre (peng tiong insists that instead of food centre) and had nasi lemak. it is your typical lunch at a hawker centre so let's continue.

after that they decided to play crocodile at the playground. there is one person on level ground who will try to touch any part of the other few persons on the higher ground (the playground). the person on level ground must not touch the "floor" of the higher ground (but can climb on the structures around it) and vice versa.

lousy me kept losing in the game. but at least I managed to catch farhan and dinuraj in the end, though after a long time. the game is okay except it is rather streneous and drains quite a lot of your energy.

===============

after that we went to Jurong Regional Library when I played with farhan's iPod Nano while trying hard not to touch the side of the player in case I leave fingerprints before I realised he meant dont touch the back -.-" wasted my precious effort in balancing my fingers...

then farhan and peng tiong headed to orchard and bugis. one to work, the other to buy portable hard disk from Sim Lim Square.

the rest of us went home and that is the end of the day.

================
posted by Desmond, 7:30 PM