Update!
Tuesday, May 31, 2005
so many events had passed that I cant be bothered to post all of the stuff that happened over these few days. maybe I would make it a combined post with all the details from the NYAA Camp.
in case you are wondering, the NYAA Camp is from the 1st to 2nd June of 2005 (for 2/3, 2/5, 2/6 and 2/7 at least) from 8.30am of the first day till 10am of the second day.
basically I have nothing much against their programmes except that they need a hell lot of stuff and I need to brainstorm on creative ways to carry this load with as little bags as possible. among the list of stuff are many things which I have to buy and all of them costs money. goes to show how troublesome it is.
hope that I would enjoy sleeping in a pitched tent then I guess. I forgot to get a electronic fan though, hope I dont die of dehydration or get barbecued inside there in the midst of the school field. I am wondering how big the tent will be and how many will be sharing one. can only hope for the best I guess...
in case you are wondering, the NYAA Camp is from the 1st to 2nd June of 2005 (for 2/3, 2/5, 2/6 and 2/7 at least) from 8.30am of the first day till 10am of the second day.
basically I have nothing much against their programmes except that they need a hell lot of stuff and I need to brainstorm on creative ways to carry this load with as little bags as possible. among the list of stuff are many things which I have to buy and all of them costs money. goes to show how troublesome it is.
hope that I would enjoy sleeping in a pitched tent then I guess. I forgot to get a electronic fan though, hope I dont die of dehydration or get barbecued inside there in the midst of the school field. I am wondering how big the tent will be and how many will be sharing one. can only hope for the best I guess...
